We are incredibly excited to be attending Podcast Movement 2018 in Philadelphia!
This has become one of the highlights of the year, and in 2018, we are taking the biggest Libsyn Team yet to the event!
We are there for you, the podcaster, the wanna be podcaster, the OG podcaster, the newbie podcaster, and everything in between.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide you with the best platform possible to get your message, your voice, out into the world and at Podcast Movement we are live and in person ready to help you in whatever way we can.
Connecting with the Libsyn Team
There are so many ways that you can connect with us, get to know us, ask questions, and get support in not only streamlining the use of the Libsyn platform but also priceless podcasting information from top experts in the podcasting industry.
Here are all the ways you can engage with us:
- Come to the Libsyn Booth! You can find us on Booth 9 #WriteItDown
- Rob, Elsie and Dave are leading sessions and moderating panels (refer to the info below on specifics)
- Krystal and Elsie will be covering the event in social media! (follow us: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- We are having the very first meet-up for our 5 year old podcast The Feed at Reading Terminal Market on July 24 at 8 am! It’s meet Rob & Elsie time! #SoapBoxesWelcome
- Todd, Greg, Dave & Krystal will be representing the support and developer teams, ready to chat with you if you have any questions at the booth!
- Sarah will be there representing the Premium and Apps offerings – so if you’ve ever considered these options, now’s your chance 🤓
- We’re sharing a booth with Pair Networks, and Jaime will be there to address any questions you may have about website hosting, domains, custom email, etc. complimentary to Libsyn’s podcast hosting and distribution
- Our very own Dave Jackson will be inducted into the Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame on Tuesday night! Details here
The Libsyn Team Sessions At Podcast Movement 2018
ROB WALCH (VP of Podcaster Relations at Libsyn, Academy of Podcaster Hall of Fame, host of the Today in iOS Podcast & co-host of The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast)
Yes, That Marketing Advice For Your Podcast Is Still BS: Wednesday, July 25, 10 – 10:45 am. This is one of Rob’s signature sessions. The information that Rob shares here, you will not hear or see anywhere else. It is updated with facts, figures, data, and of course plenty of the moment stats like only Rob can offer. Make sure that you bring something to write copious notes, if you don’t, you will regret it.
The State Of Podcasting: Tuesday, July 24, 1:30 – 2:15 pm. A yearly tradition at Podcast Movement, get ready for a lively discussion about all things podcasting industry as Rob participates in this year’s The State of Podcasting panel once again. This time he is joined by Kerri Hoffman from PRX, Todd Cochrane from Blubrry, Rob Greenlee from Voxnest, Hernan Lopez from Wondery, and Tom Webster from Edison Research.
ELSIE ESCOBAR (Community Manager at Libsyn, Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame, co-host of She Podcasts & The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast)
Podcast Listeners That Are Challenged Socioeconomically And Lack Access To Technology, How Do We Help? A Discussion: Wednesday, July 25, 11 – 11:45 am. Elsie loves having conversations on reaching new listeners above focusing on metrics, advertising, and monetization into social and cultural change. Her panel will be focusing on just that. She is joined by incredible luminaries that all bring a wealth of insight into the art of podcasting and audio: Golda Arthur senior producer at Vox Media, and Kristen Meinzer from By The Book. Do NOT miss this innovative and powerful discussion.
From The Corner Office: Radio Execs On Their Companies Podcasting Strategies: Thursday, July 26, 9:00 – 9:45 am. As part of this year’s Broadcasters Meet Podcasters sessions spearheaded by Jacobs Media, Elsie will be moderating this fascinating panel featuring some of the most brilliant leaders in radio. They believe in the podcasting medium and are excited to share their insights and strategies. Elsie will be there to advocate for the indie podcaster and offer wisdom as an OG podcaster while getting the chance to introduce Caroline Beasley from Beasley Media, Ginny Morris from Hubbard Radio, Suzanne Grimes from Westwood One and
Julie Talbott from Premiere Networks to the podcasting space.
DAVE JACKSON (Support at Libsyn, Academy of Podcasters Hall of Fame Inductee, host and founder of The School of Podcasting, and a slew of other podcasts)
Your Podcast Intro – How To Maximize Your First Impression: Thursday, July 26, 10 – 10:45 am. There is nothing like a first impression, and thankfully Dave and the mighty Jeff Brown from Read To Lead are teaming up to walk you through exactly what you need to make sure you don’t lose your audience as soon as they press play on your latest episode! These two, together…get on it, attend!
Make sure you don’t miss anything while you’re at Podcast Movement, and when you’re not!
We plan on doing our best to include as many of you that are interested in the content, the conversation and the community while staying in the comfort of your own home. We’d love to say to all the FOMO “you are terminated.”