Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Two Middle Aged Dudes and a Microphone 2:28
- Libsyn has the best YouTube channel! 2:49
- Promo 2: How Hits Made 3:32
- How we feature you! 3:59
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Deal Talk 4:59
- Promo 3: The Fixer Upper Podcast 7:37
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 9:41
- A Rob stoner story
- Celebrating the new record holder of hitting a million download in less than 24 hours!
- So what about getting some data on how many people listen all the way to the end of the episode?
- Elsie attempted to do a stats experiment and was proven very wrong in her assumption
- Will the reddit of podcasting make it?
- We discuss the longest podcasting article to date (30 min to read) so you don’t have to
- Does anyone do any artwork out there?
- Hey, not all podcast article posts are crap, here is one from John Jantsch
- The reasons that Gimlet makes news when they cancel a podcast
- Oh no! SLATE political podcasts are seeing a reduction in numbers! Good, bad?
- The best ear training guide for podcasters out there
- Ivy Envy is back with their feed in iTunes! Yeay!
- Rob has a new promotion that he shares with us, you in?
- Getting into the weeds of promoting your podcast
- Yep, you totally can link to a specific episode in iTunes
- Audio feedback all about ClexaCon via Kevin Bachelder
- Is having unique episode artwork worth it?
- A podcaster when the gold in the audio category for the North American Travel Journalism Awards!
- All about 7 podcast communities to join and why you need them!
- A little about the Werk It Festival in LA
- Stats, stats, stats! The median and mean numbers for the end of 2016
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Libsyn YouTube Channel
- Hardcore History Episode 59, the record breaker
- Podcast Movement and Dan as a keynote speaker!
- The Facebook Post about the stats study Elsie attempted
- Meet the DC Entrepreneurs Building Reddit For Podcasts
- From Airwaves to Earbuds
- Podcasting Makes You A Member of The Media
- The Ear Training Guide For Audio Producers
- Cross posting from Libsyn to Twitter
- Cross posting from Libsyn to Linked In
- Cross posting from Libsyn to YouTube
- Elsie’s in depth workshop on Best Social Media Practices for Podcasters
- The winning episode of The Amateur Traveler Podcast! Travel to Xinjiang China
- The list of all the winners of the 2016 Natja Awards
- 7 Podcast Communities To Join (And Why You Need Them)
- Werk It Festival
- Elsie on Your Worst Interview Ever chatting about her emigration from El Salvador
- Elsie talking about yoga on Strong Body, Whole Heart
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podfest use coupon code shepodcasts for the 3 day event by 11/30 and get $77 off!
- Podfusion the workshop put on by She Podcasts!
- Training 2017 Conference
- Proclaim 17
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.