Testing Audio Hijack to record everything, streamlining creating chapter marks for your MP3 easily, discussion of our “way back” podcasting gear, dealing with a massive tech fail, all time download stats vs episode stats, browser stats vs podcast app stats and which ones are the most important, and MORE stats!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:56 PROMO 1: Fighting Through WW2
- 4:38 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Will Rob test out Audio Hijack during the holiday season?
- A very interesting way to get some possible ears on your podcast – viral tweet?
- Breaking down testing a video podcasting strategy
- More insight into Forecast, MP3s and adding markers to create instant chapter marks!
- Salesforce+ and Pivot
- The Podcast Academy is looking for applicants to their Board of Governors
- A bit of a rememberance of our very first podcasting gear
- Reminder about holiday shut-downs
- All time podcast stats vs episode stats, which one is more important with the bonus of how to easily get them from Libsyn 5
- Squadcast is having a scavenger hunt!
- Elsie shares a harrowing story from SPL, how they dealt with it and what tools they used
- 49:19 PROMO 2: Childless Not By Choice
- Chrome stats aka browser stats vs podcast app download stats
- Advertisecast team reported their monthly Podcast Advertising Rates
- 55:52 PROMO 3: The MandaLore
- Stats: all of them! Mean, median and geographic
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Rogue Amoeba CEO Paul Kafasis discusses Audio Hijack, Fission, and Audio on the MAC: Part 1
- Paul Kafasis on Farrago, Loopback, and creative uses for Rogue Amoeba’s products: Part 2
- End Times tweet
- Pivot to Video—Vox Media Brings Its Podcast to Salesforce+
- Board of Governors Job Description 2022
- The Podcast Academy Board of Governor’s Application
- Podcasting Equipment Wish List
- Squadcast Scavenger Hunt
- Podcast Advertising Rates 2021
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.