Celebrating our 200th with some of your voices! Plus, Skype recording follow-up, getting recommended by Google Podcast, what’s required for real life conferences, more on the Facebook Podcasts experience, what to do when your podcast is pirated and Stats! User agents and geographic.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message voicelink.fm/thefeed. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :00 Audio: The Paranormal Guy
- :30 Audio: Guitar Speak Podcast
- 1:01 Intro
- 1:50 Audio: Legends of the Pacific
- 3:49 Audio: Fix It Home Improvement
- 4:03 Audio: The Jeep Talk Show
- 4:14 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Follow up on the native Skype recording
- We had a webinar with Advertisecast!
- Google Podcasts sent out the email all about getting recommended on Google Podcasts
- 23:20 Audio: J. Brown Yoga Talks Podcast
- 26:01 Both NAB and CES just announced they are requiring you have proof of vaccination to attend their events
- Feedback on the Facebook Podcasts experience
- 34:50 Audio: True Crime 49
- 35:18 What you need to do if your show is pirated or duplicated on Anchor
- The value of podcasts with evergreen content
- 49:22 Audio: The Big Seance Podcast
- 52:14 Watch out for these terms of service
- Why is there a T on my Libsyn post?
- 59:09 Audio: Hearts of Gold and and Sensory Strides
- 1:00:19 Stats! User Agents and geographic!
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Audio
- Jim Harold, the Paranormal Podcast Guy
- Mark from The Guitar Speak Podcast
- Jacy from The Fix It Home Improvement
- Kamuela from Legends of the Pacific
- The Jeep Talk Show
- J. Brown from J. Brown Yoga Talks Podcast
- True Crime 49
- Patrick from Big Seance
- Sheryl Robinson from Hearts of Gold and Sensory Strides
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Advertisecast Webinar
- Proof of Vaccination Required to Attend CES 2022
- Sample DMCA Take Down Letter
- Removing Content From Google
- First Short Form Podcast Platform Snippet Delivers Compelling Stories That Are 20 Minutes or Less
- My Big 10 Takeaways from Podcast Movement ‘21
- Podcast Movement 2021: 10 Lessons To Extend Your Audio Marketing Reach
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.