Glow.fm + Spotify Open Access! Then on the episode, really awesome brand new podcasting gear, transformative data from the Latino Podcast Listener report, Canva + Libsyn, Pocketcasts & Automattic, Goodpods update Libsyn 5 social sharing? And geographic plus user agent stats
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected], call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message voicelink.fm/thefeed. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:44 PROMO 1: StarGirl
- Rob and Elsie conversation
- Catching up on Rob’s experience with Summer NAMM
- Very cool potential gear for podcasters
- Canva integration! I know you know, but again, good stuff
- Shout-out to Hosting Advice
- All the stats from the Latino Podcast Listener Report!
- Pocketcasts was acquired by Automattic
- Audioboom is looking to go private
- 37:51 Headliner integration for LIbsyn 5? Audio feedback
- Goodpods has a great feature for indie podcasters!
- The minimum length of a trailer for your podcast
- 52:35 PROMO 2: Based on a True Story
- When Spotify does not update your show
- Scheduling release of episodes to different destinations
- Rob is asking, any recommendations of apps to use to record conversations on an iPad?
- Apple recommended another one of Rob’s answers about podcast artwork
- Making sure when you schedule a tweet it doesn’t get rescheduled on Libsyn 4
- 1:06:23 When are all the social publishing tools going live for Libsyn 5? Audio feedback from Carey
- New Department of Justice policies will protect reporters records
- Shout-out to Kamuela!
- 1:11:34 PROMO 3: Restaurantopia
- Stats, geographic and user agent
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- PROMO 1: StarGirl
- PROMO 2: Based on a True Story
- PROMO 3: Restaurantopia
- Robonzo from the Unstarving Musician
- Carey Green from the Morning Mindset
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Spotify Open Access | Communications Overview
- Auralex Acoustics
- Creative Spaces Podcast
- Sontronics Microphones
- Podcast Pro from Sontronics
- Octava Microphones
- Liberated Syndication Announces Canva Partnership
- Webinar with Libsyn 5 and Canva stuff!
- How to create Canva art using Libsyn
- Libsyn Supports Independent Podcast Creators with Hosting Services and Monetization Infrastructure
- The Latino Podcast Listener Report 2021
- Automattic, owner of Tumblr and WordPress.com, buys podcast app Pocket Casts
- All Active Asset Capital Mulling GBP188.3M Offer for Audioboom Group
- Indie only Goodpods feature
- Department of Justice adopts new restrictions on obtaining journalists’ records
- Podcast Movement 2021
- She Podcasts Live 2021
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.