Auxbus Podcast Creation Tools
Libsyn announced in February the acquisition of Auxbus. We’re pumped to share a little more with you about the new member to the Libsyn family.
Haven’t tried podcasting? Not sure if you will like it? Don’t have editing software? No problem! Auxbus is a great place to start.
Auxbus has an episode studio built in – it’s like having your own recording studio and podcast launch consultant all in one place!
The Auxbus creation tools guide you through episode recording and help you build out a library of reusable intro, outro, and call to action snippets. These snippets can be easily added to every episode.
The best part? You can sign up for a free Auxbus account and create a podcast and your first episode today.
You can start a podcast on Auxbus and know that the possibilities between Auxbus and Libsyn will only get better.
Does Auxbus Work With Libsyn?
Right now, Auxbus is a separate platform.
If you are a current Libsyn customer and want to know more about Auxbus and Libsyn please sign up via our form. We will share more information and opportunities as they become available.
Auxbus’ creation tools are not yet optimized for use with current Libsyn hosting accounts, but we are excited about the possibilities ahead for both companies.
You can also listen to Rob and Elsie chat about Auxbus on episode 187 of The Feed.
How Auxbus Can Help You Make a Podcast
Below are some of the tools available in Auxbus that can help someone with minimal hardware or software knowledge create a show and make their first podcast episode today!
- Guidance through every step of the process, explaining the traditional chapters of a podcast and providing audio examples
- Create reusable chapters (intro, outro and call-to-action) for your episodes that can be pulled in automatically
- Fade in background music for chapters
- Episode assembly which automatically improves the sound quality of your episode
- Preview your episode, with the ability to instantly jump between different chapters
- Download or publish your episode, with the option to set a publish day and time