Starting off the year with more conversations about privacy, acquisitions of Wondery and Breaker, Clubhouse, lots of feedback from YOU, mean and median download stats and so much more, including a bonus discussion with Rob Greenlee about the Podcast Academy and the Podcast Index!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:30 PROMO 1: Blame Your Brother
- 3:58 Rob & Elsie conversation
- It’s a new year and time to change your copyright!
- All kinds of new media has gone into the public domain
- Elsie and her new M1 MacBook Air
- Tim Cook, privacy and Megaphone
- Amazon aqcuired Wondery and Breaker acquired by Twitter
- Elsie weighs in about Clubhouse
- Follow up on mic boom arms
- 34:55 A conversation with Rob Greenlee about the Podcast Academy and The Podcast Index
- Audio feedback from Christine about podcast seasons
- Find us wherever you listen to audio is the new thing
- 58:58 PROMO 2: FitFizz Podcast
- Where have YOU been?
- Golden Crane Podcast Awards shout-out!
- When we discuss Shure and California proposition 65
- Worst email of the week!
- Why did you leave us?
- 1:16:40 PROMO 3: Diplomatic Immunity
- 1:17:10 Stats! Mean and median
- Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts of 2020
- January 1, 2021 is Public Domain Day: Works from 1925 are open to all!
- Tim Cook tweet
- Megaphone Is Now On Multiple Blocklists For Tracking Podcast Listeners
- About Spaces on Twitter
- What did Rob Greenlee Say?
- The Podcast Index & Podcast 2.0 Namespace
- Scribe Media
- Sennheiser Survey!
- 2021 Political Predictions: 8 Burning Questions Answered
- Warning Label on Shure Products
- 10 Music Business Predictions
- Webinar: 2021, el año del podcasting en español
- Libsyn on Crowdcast!
- Podcast Microphone Upgrades & Options 2021
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.