The iPhone event and what it means to podcasters, update on podcast apps that support video podcasts, Amazon Music troubleshooting, another easy win for podcast growth, speaking of growth, the difference between a spike and growth, recommending podcast artwork, a podcast privacy soap box, and geographic and user agent stats
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 4:08 PROMO 1: Legally Insane Films
- 4:46 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Apple had their iPhone event! What matters to podcasters
- Podcast Addict does support actual video from video podcasts and othe updates from podcast apps
- Where are podcasts available in Amazon Music available?
- Troubles with trailers in Amazon Music
- We forgot “developing a podcast app!” as another easy win for podcast growth
- Elsie uses Forecast for chapter markers
- Nope, it’s not a spike
- 31:07 PROMO 2: Lady Mouth
- You don’t need to upload episode artwork, but we recommend it
- Norman Rodecaster weighs in on NR
- Podcast.com will not be changing hands anytime soon
- Why did you leave us? For a dream job!
- Spotify allows music in podcasts?
- Soap Box: Privacy
- 49:56 PROMO 3: About IBD
- Stats! Geographic and User Agent
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Today in iOS Episode 500
- Smartphone Apps FAQs
- Podcast.com Domain Name Acquired by Amazon
- Spotify will let its podcast hosts include full songs in their shows
- What is considered personal data under the EU GDPR?
- Recital 30 EU GDPR
- CCPA: personal information | CCPA Compliance With Cookiebot
- Monetize your podcast with Rob Walch
- Libsyn at Podcast Movement! Full schedule
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.