A bit on the the Zoom PodTrack P4, awesome vanity headphones, more on the Stitcher purchase, podcast artwork woes, rebranding your podcast advice, pirated podcasts on Anchor, there is no compliant only IAB certified stats, and of course Geographic and user agent stats! Plus so much more.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected] or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:12 PROMO 1: Humans Now and Then
- 3:42 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Checking in with the Nashville podcaster
- Dave Jackson will have a review of the new Zoom P4
- Another less than $100 USB/XLR microphone
- Elsie got a new set of headphones
- Following up on the sale of Stitcher and their financials
- Congrats to Laurie, Brad and Richard
- When podcast artwork does not appear in Google Podcasts
- Apple recommending more of Rob’s answers on their forum
- Migrating podcast assets to a new brand – pros and cons
- 24:28 PROMO 2: Crosspollinations
- 30% of Podtrac shows have pirated copies on Anchor
- When should you rebrand your show and keep the same feed and when you should change your feed
- Descript version 3.10 is out! Upgrade!
- You never know where your show will be a hit! Gaana seems to like us
- Worst email of the week, and it’s all about artwork
- There is no IABv2 compliant vs certified
- Apple Watch stats are going to be a thing soon!
- 47:19 PROMO 3: Wildlife Weirdos
- Geographic stats
- User Agent stats overall
- Are Pandora and Spotify winning podcasting?
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Zoom Podtrack P4 Portable Podcast Recorder
- Audio-Technica AT2005 microphone
- Luria Petrucci’s video about BEST Headphones that are HIDDEN for Live Streaming (for Guests, Music & Alerts)!
- Anchor is hosting pirated podcasts
- Intervenarte Podcast
- Intervenarte on Instagram
- Get all VIP Sessions from Podfest Global using promo code “PODFAM100” for $100 off
- World Audio Day on Radio World
- Rob Walch on the New Media Show
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.