Covering the Zoom PodTrak P4, Apple Podcasts directory troubles, Inside Podcasting news, more on the RIAA and podcast takedowns, tips on optimizing your podcast description, mean and median stats and so much more!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected] or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear fromhunter10rose
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:45 PROMO 1: Dear Family
- 3:11 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- The coolness of the Zoom PodTrack P4
- Have you added Gaana and Amazon Music/Audible?
- Shout-outs to those that did their homework!
- Apple Podcasts directory issues
- Skye leaving Inside Podcasting
- What’s worse than a walled garden in podcasting
- Libsyn has a new CFO!
- The RIAA and their continued takedown notices to podcasts
- Are royalty music services safe to use?
- 28:42 Audio feedback from Neal asking about Song Exploder
- Cool card achievements from Spotify
- Best practices on your podcast show description
- 39:46 PROMO 2: Ten Thousand Women
- Making sure you are not limiting your RSS feed
- When podcasts are not podcasts
- US Podcast ad spending surpassing $1 billion next year – again
- Pre-stats stats
- 52:03 PROMO 3: Rebel Girls Book Club
- Mean and median!
- Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Zoom PodTrack P4
- My Show Isn’t Showing Up In Apple Podcasts. Why?
- She Podcasts Episode 279 featuring Skye Pillsbury!
- Season Finale of Inside Podcasting Starring the Founders of She Podcasts and Skye’s husband Don
- Using Music in Podcasts – Talk to the Copyright Holders – Why You Can’t Rely on Your ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SoundExchange Licenses
- US Podcast Ad Spending to Surpass $1 Billion Next Year
- Rob on the Saige Jones Podcast
- Rob on Podquest
- Tickets to the Podfest Global Summit
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.