Covering, #Reviews4Good, the iPhone SE and podcasters, COVID–19 episode takedown updates AGAIN, ad buyer data, update on the Podcast Discovery survey, and of course stats stats stats! Geographic and user agent! Plus many, many more in between topics.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 2:57 PROMO 1: The Football History Dude
- 3:27 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Elsie has a new piece of tech!
- Podchaser’s initiative #Reviews4Good, and we’re joining in!
- The iPhone SE announced and why that affects podcasters
- Update on episodes being taken down because of COVID–19
- 16:36 PROMO 2: Podcasting Tips From The Front Porch
- Why are not all episodes showing up on the Google Podcasts feed?
- How to deal with the drastic difference in levels when using classical music in a podcast
- Problems with a MacBook Pro 2015 and Skype, help?
- Have any of you used Cleanfeed to record your podcast?
- Is there a way to only have your podcast show up on Apple Podcasts and nowhere else?
- Where have YOU been?
- The goats and Zoom get a shout-out!
- Worst email of the week! We promise you won’t believe it
- More data, insight and analysis from the Podcast Discovery Survey
- Rob makes a Google Play Music correction
- A MILLION DOWNLOADS IN APPLE PODCASTS
- 44:27 PROMO 3: Controller Disconnected
- Stats! Country, user agent and pandemic download numbers
- Apple’s Mobility Trend Reports
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- PROMO 1: The Football History Dude
- PROMO 2: Tips From The Front Porch
- PROMO 3: Controller Disconnected
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Explaining the Pandemic to my Past Self
- Podchaser and Libsyn Teaming Up For Some #Reviews4Good Love!
- iPhone SE: A powerful new smartphone in a popular design
- Podcast Discovery Stats in 2020
- Over 1 million podcasts in Apple Podcasts via Podcast Industry Stats
- Mobility Trends Reports
- The Truth About Downloads
- Digital Audio Sees Shift Due To Coronavirus
- How To Keep Your Sanity
- What Do The Experts Think?
- Headliner Webinar!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.