In this episode, the new redesigned Google Podcasts app and it’s in iOS, more clarification on Google Play Music, more on pandemic titles best practices, what if you want your podcast out of a specific podcast app, what do you do? Cool Ad Stitching functionality in Libsyn Pro. Should you use Zoom to podcast? Oi vs Oy, Podcast Discoverability Survey results and of course Stats stats stats! This time covering the latest mean and median numbers.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 2:52 PROMO 1: Beyond Westworld
- 3:31 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Google Podcasts has been redesigned and now there’s an iOS App
- A great interview with Zack by Rene Ritchie
- What’s up with Google Play Music, is it dead?
- What happens if you keyword spam our podcast or podcast episode titles with pandemic words
- We have examples!
- 24:37 PROMO 2: .NET Core Podcast
- Rob earns more reputation points on the Apple Support forums, this time about podcast artwork specs
- It was MeWe
- What to do if you want to be removed from a podcast app
- LibsynPro and fancy Ad Stitching tools
- Zoom to record?
- It’s the Oi vs Oy segment!
- 38:44 Moxie audio feedback
- 39:31 Craig audio feedback
- Social media wisdom via Elsie
- The Podcast Discoverability survey results and thoughts
- Libsyn and Shopify?
- 54:30 PROMO 3: Trek Profiles
- Stats, stats, stats! Mean and median
- Where have we been?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- PROMO 1: Beyond Westworld
- PROMO 2: .NET Core Podcast
- PROMO 3: Trek Profiles
- Moxie from Brain on Facts
- Craig from The Ingles Podcast
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Why Google Podcasts is now on iPhone – Interview
- Zoom: We’re freezing all new features to sort out security and privacy
- Following Mac flaw patches, Zoom fixes ‘malware-like’ macOS installer in latest update
- Podcast Discovery Stats 2020
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.