Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro
- 1:44 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The A&P Professor
- 5:55 How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- 6:56 PROMO 1: The Social Forge
- 7:20 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- So, what is the URL to use with the new podcast.apple.com links? It involves a lot of ? m t = & and oh so much more
- When your latest episode is missing from Apple’s Podcast App
- New email from Apple calling attention to the new features in iOS 12.2
- Overcast now has Clip sharing! And who needs to use it?
- Findings from the Canadian Podcast Listener survey
- 25:02 PROMO 2: Dropbear and Panda Save The World
- The discussing begins about Luminary
- 25:46 Elsie tests a new microphone for just a little bit – she needs feedback on it!
- Back onto the Luminary conversation, which includes why you shouldn’t as in should not pull your show out of Luminary
- Asking all of you, what podcast apps support images in the shownotes?
- Where have YOU been – the super sweet version
- More acquisitions in podcasting!
- Acast releases a first like an iHeart Media first
- LibsynPro customers now get Geo Fencing!
- Is “The” in the titles of shows totes gauche?
- Worst email of the week, and goodness gracious it is really the worst
- President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton seem to have already made a bit of a mistake when starting their podcast to rehabilitate their image
- Some light shining brought by J. Brown from J. Brown Yoga Talks Podcast about Squarespace and podcasting
- About GDPR/CCPA and business practices that are set up for a bit of a fail
- Some very interesting stats about Pandora podcast consumption
- What happens when someone says that Libsyn stats are inaccurate and why Chartable stats are not like Libsyn stats
- 1:06:40 PROMO 3: The Newsworthy
- Stats, stats, stats: mean and media from March through April!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The A&P Professor
- Promo 1: The Social Forge
- Promo 2: Dropbear and Panda Save The World
- Promo 3: The Newsworthy
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Overcast Podcast Player Gains Audio and Video Clip-Sharing Feature
- Canadian Podcast Listener Study finds podcast listening fueled by sharing
- TONOR Q9 USB Condenser Microphone Kit
- Link to take your show off of Luminary
- Rogers Media buys Vancouver podcast company
- Pippa acquired by Acast
- 146 Charla Con Elsie Escobar de Libsyn
- 123: Podcast Social Media Best-Practices with Elsie Escobar
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Proclaim 19
- NAB in Las Vegas
- Outlier Conference in Austin
- Utah Podcast Summit
- Military Influencer Conference
- She Podcasts Conference
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.