Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email [email protected] or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro
- 1:45 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The Fit Mess Podcast
- 6:28 How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- 7:40 PROMO 1: Minor Murderers
- 8:10 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Congrats to Elsie on successfully funding the She Podcasts conference at 200%
- Apple is changing the iTunes show URL’s
- Does an Apple iTunes Preview page show in stats as browser?
- Help on naming your episodes when you want to do a series for your show
- Refresh feed – yes or no?
- 27:11 Voice feedback from Paul Colligan re: what Android tablet Elsie should get
- Colons causing issues for episode titles?
- Aweber has a cool audio embeddable option for sharing your show via email
- It seems that the MDrill cannot do a firmware update on a Mac and that is a big fail
- 40:26 PROMO 2: Unsupervised Podcast
- Some funkiness embedding a player to Squarespace
- Where have you been? The NY Times!
- 43:29 Voice feedback from Adam, a finalist of the Australian Podcast Awards!
- As a podcaster, there is NO reason to give up ALL of your IP rights
- Do not number your episode, episode 0
- A two parter worst email of the week
- How did Joe Rogan become so successful? Rob has some answers
- Oh no! Apple Watch is not podcasting’s stealth success story
- Discussing the data for The Podcast Consumer 2019
- 1:12:14 PROMO 3: Without Warning
- Stats! Country breakdowns, Spotify country breakdowns and user agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Fit Mess Podcast
- Promo 1: Minor Murderers
- Promo 2: Unsupervised Podcast
- Promo 3: Without Warning
- Paul Colligan from The Podcast Report
- Adam Ashton from What You Will Learn
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- She Podcast LIVE!!!
- Podcast & Carol & Ted & Alice
- How did The Joe Rogan Experience podcast become so successful?
- Apple Watch: Podcasting’s Stealth Success Story
- the podcast consumer 2019
- Blog: Where does the podcast boom go from here?
- MacVoices #19110: NAB – Libsyn Makes Your Podcast Available Everywhere
- 135- NAB show interviews with Rob Walch and Dave Jackson
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Proclaim 19
- NAB in Las Vegas
- Outlier Conference in Austin
- Utah Podcast Summit
- Military Influencer Conference
- She Podcasts Conference
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.