Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 2:23 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Atheist Nomad
- 5:53 How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- 7:28 PROMO 1: Marketing Story Lab
- 7:55 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- What if you have a friend that wants to move over to Libsyn? How can you prepare them for the transition?
- Why is episode artwork showing up on some podcast apps and not in others?
- How do you change the time zone for publishing?
- Let’s talk about one day spike of downloads, the other day down, the other day spike up, the other day down, is that ok?
- Rob tips and Elsie workflow on LUFS
- 23:19 Fantastic audio feedback from Jim Harold about the RODEcaster Pro!
- “If I had a nickel for every podcast startup – that said they were going to fix podcast discovery – well I would have a whole lot of nickels – and they would be worth more than all those companies are now worth.” – guess who said that?
- 48:13 PROMO 2: Inspired Money
- Local podcast gets adapted for television! Woohoo!
- Some insanely eye-opening percentages on your odds of having your podcast turned into a TV Show
- New podcasts that joined the Libsyn family! The official podcast from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Mike Tyson
- Another free podcast hosting company closes it’s doors
- How you can get your podcast business cards to Rob
- The story of Social Media Examiner’s website going down and having to change his RSS feed from being hosted on WP to Libsyn
- 48:13 PROMO 3: Genuinely Useful
- Stats! Country breakdowns, mobile vs computer, iOS vs Android, and user agents
- Discussion of article about Morgan Stanley suggesting to Spotify to focus on podcasts
- Where have we been? Lifehacker!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Atheist Nomad
- Promo 1: Marketing Story Lab
- Promo 2: Inspired Money
- Promo 3: Genuinely Useful
- Chris from The House of Ed Tech Podcast
- Jim from JimHarold.com and The Paranormal Podcast
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Auphonic Desktop
- RODEcaster Pro
- Three Opinions on the RODEcaster Pro
- “Podcast Discovery” Is A Problem But It’s Not A Company
- In the Race for Content, Hollywood Is Buying Up Hit Podcasts
- WATCH: Electric Vehicle Maker Rivian Profiled In Our Detroit Public Television Debut
- Hotboxin with Mike Tyson on Pandora and on Apple Podcasts
- Joe Rogan Experience #1227 – Mike Tyson
- Spotify should focus on podcasts, Morgan Stanley says
- The Best Podcast Apps on iPhone Are Way Better Than Apple’s Default App
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.