Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 412–573-1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 2:24 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Olympic Fever
- 7:23 How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- 8:56 PROMO 1: The Sick Mom’s Guide
- 9:26 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Have you changed your copyright date?
- Public Domain Day
- 14:00 First audio feedback of the year via Paul from Fighting Through
- Rob’s podcast predictions for 2019
- Should you add your podcast to Deezer?
- Flash briefings vs Alexa skills – what are they and what’s a good strategy for a show
- 24:04 Is there any reason to fill in the Facebook social media tab in Libsyn? Audio feedback via Bill
- It’s time to get ready to submit to speak at Podcast Movement!
- Shout – out to Dr Kiki from This Week is Science for 14+ years and 700 episodes
- Congrats to TaylorMade Golf for the launch of their podcast
- Do you need to ask permission to mention big brands on your podcast?
- 42:34 Great feedback from Oscar and all kinds of good things for his podcast!
- Attempting to clarify info about LUFS/LKFS and file formats
- Taylor Swift is closing down her app The Swift Life
- 56:33 PROMO 2: The Casual Birder Podcast
- Worst emails of the week
- Developer thoughts on RAD plus addressing privacy issues plus making sure we’re clear who it serves
- Do stats tend to drop during the end of year holidays?
- 1:12:57 PROMO 3: Childless Not By Choice
- Stats, stats, stats! Median and mean numbers on episodes released in November measured through end of December.
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Olympic Fever
- Promo 1: The Sick Mom’s Guide
- Promo 2: The Casual Birder Podcast
- Promo 3: Paul from Fighting Through
- Bill from Strokecast and Two Minute Talk Tips
- Oscar from Deep Listening
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Post about changing your copyright date on Twitter
- Public Domain Day 2019
- Limbo by Aldous Huxley
- 2018 Predictions: Online Audio in the New Year
- Podcast Movement: submit to speak!
- Apple podcast best practices
- The State of the Business of Podcasting with Libsyn VP, Rob Walch – Why the Future of Podcasting is Bright
- Social Impact & Podcasting with Elsie Escobar, She Podcasts & Libysn’s The Feed
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.