LIBSYN PODCASTERS MEET-UP NOVEMBER 5 from 5–8 pm. Come hang out with Rob, Krystal, Dave and Elsie!
Want merch? We’ve got you covered #podcastersftw! Get yours today and support Podcasting!
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Popcorn Finance 2:16
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 7:07
- PROMO 1: Without Warning 8:38
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 9:18
- A CEO going on a podcast and lighting up a joint
- Rob likes the Inside Trader Joe’s Podcast
- Apple Keynote podcasting updates via Rob
- Tom Rowland Podcast shout-out! 19:52
- Breaking down what gets you kicked out by Apple Podcasts and what gets you rejected by Apple Podcasts
- How to manage the up next list in Apple Podcasts – step by step 😜
- PROMO 2: Honesty Check 38:41
- iHeart Media acquires Stuff Media
- What is the value of having an app for your podcast via feedback
- Shout-outs to those that did their homework!
- And now Stitcher wants you to update all the Stitcher logos
- Panoply killed off their content team
- More feedback on having your own podcast app!
- Tools will not grow your podcast!
- Twitter and their “podcasting” feature
- A bit about Podchaser and what their new podcaster creater profiles
- Nope, you cannot have any kind of profanity on the show’s title
- Carey gives some feedback on something Elsie said! 1:01:44
- Thoughts on advertising on Spotify and Overcast
- Anybody use the newest Skype recording feature? #TheFeedHomework
- What’s up with Chartable and how are they getting the Libsyn stats?
- Where have YOU been? On the radio!
- Worst email of the past 2 weeks
- PROMO: The Engine Mom 1:23:18
- Stats, stats, stats! Median and mean numbers for July episodes + Spotify geographic stats
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Without Warning
- Honesty Check
- The Engine Mom
- Popcorn Finance
- Tom Rowland Podcast
- Carey from Podcastification
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Joe Rogan and Elon Musk conversation
- Apple Special Event. September 12, 2018
- Tom Rowland Podcast with Benny Blanc
- iHeartMedia to Acquire Stuff Media
- iHeartMedia to Buy HowStuffWorks Podcasting Parent for $55 Million
- Trader Joe’s Podcast
- Twitter now lets you launch live audio-only broadcasts from Periscope
- Skype Call Recording
- Rob on Podcasting For Radio for Dummies
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Digital Book World
- NAB in NYC use coupon code NY7787 if you want a ticket!
- We Are Podcast
- Podcon in Seattle
- Podfest in Orlando
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.