Want merch? We’ve got you covered #podcastersftw! Get yours today and support Podcasting!
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Podcasts Glyph Notes 2:23
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 6:55
- PROMO 1: Moms I’d Like To Follow 8:20
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:48
- Breaking down the Podcast Movement experience play by play, with tons of shout-outs
- A Rob correction about who had the earlier enhanced podcast
- PROMO 2: I Have Cool Friends 27:27
- From the Apple files: what happens now when you spam your title with keywords and the warning that you get
- Paying for Premium Content! Audio feedback from Mike 31:12
- Fun with Facebook and what the new changes they’ve made to their API have to do with you ability to cross-post to personal profiles
- The Washington Post is looking for a podcast host and Stitcher is offering an incredible fellowship position
- Apple is now at the 1 Trillion mark. Woah.
- A cool transcription tool called Temi
- When numbering your episodes using the Apple feed tags, do you HAVE to have a number for all of them?
- Libsyn http vs https via audio feedback from Jon 47:08
- Google Play Music having issues updating shows and more information
- We’ve partnered with AdsWizz!
- Where have YOU been segment featuring Sigrid
- Nice coverage of Michael Rapport in the NY Times
- Podcasters suspicious of broadcasters? With tons of Elsie coverage!
- We go deep into specific data per episode in the last 60 days
- PROMO 3: Investing With The Buyside 1:07:08
- STATS, stats, stats: mean and median numbers for June
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Moms I’d Like To Follow
- I Have Cool Friends
- Investing with the Buyside
- Klyph Notes
- Mike from Native Opinion
- Jon from The Professor Slots
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Our Facebook Live coverage from Podcast Movement and a lot more!
- Job posting from The Washington Post
- Fellowship position for Stitcher
- Michael Rapport Won’t Shut Up
- Podcasters Suspicious of Broadcasters
- Rob on the NZ Podcast
- Elsie on the Whiskycast
- If You had $100,000 to Market Your Podcast how would you Spend it?
- The #podcastersftw initiative!
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.