Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Fighting Through from Dunkirk to Hamburg 2:30
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 8:17
- PROMO 1: Castle Rock Zone 9:54
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 10:29
- Catch up with Rob at DisneyWorld and what he found podcasting-wise at the Yeti Ride and a podcaster’s Mom
- WWDC and iOS 12: Apple Podcasts App changeable durations for the skip buttons
- Come iOS 12 Apple has made it much much easier to skip ads in podcasts
- Apple Watch will be getting the Podcasts companion App with offline support
- The Voice Memo App is coming to the iPad and the Mac
- FaceTime will allow up to a 32 person group chat
- PROMO 2: Podnews 25:19
- Geek, nerd and what about dork?
- Spotify has opened up the floodgates and things might take some time to update as they should
- What Audio Hijack Pro has to say about the new Skype updates
- Someone had some issues with their WordPress site running their RSS feed and asked for help
- The media app Plex now supports podcasts! Rob shares details of what that means
- Awesome tip for removing the category feed from a WordPress site for easy indexing by Google for podcasts
- Jonathan Mosen gives awesome thoughtful feedback about chapter marks for podcast episodes 40:33
- What is a mailing list for a podcast?
- We released a Press Release with amazing numbers for growth from Libsyn! We give you all the details
- Some audio feedback about the features of the Libsyn WP plug in 50:43
- If you live in the EU vote no on article 13
- Why did you leave us!
- An awesome testimonial of the power of podcasting in the TV genre
- Apple podcast stats via WWDC 2018
- PROMO 3: The Art of Manufacturing 56:06
- Stats, stats, stats! Geographical and user agent!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Castle Rock Zone
- The Art of Manufacturing
- Fighting Through from Dunkirk to Hamburg
- Jonathan Mosen from The Blind Side
- Bill Monroe from Strokecast
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- WordPress podcast RSS feed
- Constant Contact
- Libsyn PR
- Libsyn Investor Site
- This article has the potential to destroy the internet in Europe
- WWDC 2018 video about podcast stats
- The Exciting State of Podcasting
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!