Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Project Management Insight Pod
- How you can be featured by Libsyn! 5:20
- PROMO 1: My Instruction Manual Podcast 6:40
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 7:10
- Rob’s talking about the MDrill One microphone again!
- When advertisers offer you advertising cart blanc services
- Good ways for podcasters to make links easier on our listeners in the event that their app does not support hyperlinks
- Voice Feedback: The Feed Alexa Skill outside of the US 22:26
- Free or inexpensive methods to promote your podcast a la Elsie
- PROMO 2: Smirk 30:30
- Auphonic says they will update the desktop apps to support –14 LUFS
- Asking your editor to export to –14 LUFS
- Give us some examples of pretty headphones!
- Custom domain on Libsyn vs on your own website
- Updated thoughts on Podsearch
- What’s with the Voltron? You guys, it’s Soapy!
- When other hosting companies approach you
- More numbering and Apple Podcasts stuff
- Rob’s worst email in the past 2 weeks
- Why almost no one is making a living on YouTube
- Edison and their Infinite Dial Report for 2018
- PROMO 3: Shrink2Shrink 1:07:30
- Stats, stats, stats: median and mean numbers for February 2018
- Dave’s feedback about Social Media Marketing World 1:15:07
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- My Instruction Manual
- Oscar from Deep Listening
- Project Management Insight Podcast
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Thronmax MDrill One Microphone
- Basic SM Marketing Practices for Podcasters Trello Board
- Dave Jackson: Growing your audience
- Elsie Escobar: Social Media Best Practices
- Why almost no one is making a living on Youtube
- Edison Research: The Infinite Dial
- Edison Research, The Infinite Dial Slideshare
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email [email protected]
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!