Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Creative Studio Podcast 3:00
- Promo 1: E-Travels with E. Trules 9:20
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 9:50
- It’s nice to be back and catching up after Podcast Movement
- Feedback from Wayne Henderson 13:04
- Touching base on the Academy of Podcaster Awards – congrats Elsie!
- Feedback from Molly MacCready from The Non-Profit Optimist 30:00
- Super cool new podcast listening app just for kids
- Apple really wants you to add the header code to your websites! Really, they do
- Feedback from Casey O’Roarty from Joyful Courage 38:20
- Rob almost had a stroke about NYC’s report about it being the podcast capital 😵
- Promo 2: The Blood Drawn Chronicles 41:30
- Elsie had to edit for profanity. Woah
- Changing ownership of podcasts via Apple ID, can it be done?
- Rob’s rant continues calling out all the misinformation that the NYC governor’s office put out
- Feedback: Sonia Paz from Your Rockstar Mentor 1:00:30
- Getting your podcast onto YouTube using Libsyn
- Feedback: Andrea Klunder The Creative Impostor 1:03:43
- iTunes new feedback support and transition from Soundcloud
- More on adding music to your podcast
- Promo 3: Baseball Pitching – The Fix 1:17:24
- A little bit of conjecture about Apple Podcasts upcoming stats and possible release
- Stats time! Mean and median numbers
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- E-Travels with E. Trules
- The Blood Drawn Chronicles
- Baseball Pitching: The Fix
- The Creative Studio Podcast
- Wayne Henderson from The Packers Fan Podcast
- Molly MacCready from The Non-Profit Optimist
- Casey O’Roarty from Joyful Courage
- Sonia Paz from Your Rockstar Mentor
- Andrea Klunder from The Creative Impostor
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Leela Kids!
- Thanks to Prescott from The Busy Creator for this tutorial on adding the Apple Podcasts header code!
- NYC Podcast Report, link to PDF
- Getting your podcast on YouTube via Libsyn tutorial
- The Pub talking in-depth about using music on a podcast with some advice from a legal expert
- Mercury News: Hanging
- Elsie on Podcast ninja Podcast Pre-Launch Strategy & Development
- Elsie on The Creative Impostor: Break patterns & shift the narrative
- Elsie on The Practice of Being Seen: Finding Your Voice
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.