Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: A Toast To Truth 1:40
- Join the Voxer Group! 2:10
- Promo 2: By Association 3:08
- How we feature you! 3:35
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Emil Amok’s Take Out 4:09
- Promo 3: Gear Shift 10:50
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 11:30
- What happened to Elsie’s van and a thank you from Elsie
- Dear Clammr users, Clammr is dead
- Discussing why audio apps and services die
- What you can do when you don’t have an episode to publish, audio feedback from Stargate Pioneer 23:27
- Prime Day is coming! July 11! And Rob goes into over active nerd compulsions
- Why Prime Day is important to podcasters
- 6 Ft Mama has integrated the Libsyn Podcast Page really nicely into her existing WordPress site
- Dr Kyle asks about app only content available via the Libsyn Podcast App offering 36:09
- How to share podcasting with people that don’t listen, or don’t know about podcasting aka #PodcastAdvocacy
- New product release! iRig Pro I/O! Coolest thing ever 55:06
- Apple’s new stats could revolutionize the way we find podcasts
- Elsie was featured on Inside Podcasting! She’s premium 😜
- A transcription conversation and ADA non-compliance
- “Is there any way, via Libsyn (or elsewhere), to track how many people have listened to the podcast but not downloaded it?”
- Are Soundcloud stats recorded in Libsyn? And the very clear answer will leave you 😳
- Podcaster survey alert! Let’s help a podcaster get her Phd!
- What ad blocking and pop-overs have to do with dynamic ads
- IAB Podcast Ad revenue study an analysis condensed by Rob
- Get your cards to Rob to take to Podcast Movement!
- Real stats around what it means to have your podcast featured on the front page of iTunes
- User Agents Stats
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- A Toast To Truths
- By Association
- Gear Shift
- Emil Amok’s Take Out
- Stargate Pioneer’s Better Podcasting
- Dr. Kyle and Michigan Family Wellness
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Prime Day
- 6 ft Mama
- iRig Pro I/O Can’t wait to report back with a review!
- Apple’s new stats could revolutionize the way we find podcast discovery
- Inside Podcasting Elsie Premium Feature
- Podcast Survey for Lillian
- IAB Podcast Advertising Model
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.