Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Rock Your Retirement 1:30
- Join the Voxer Group! 2:00
- Dan and Jared from Podcast Movement give us a head’s up! 3:41
- Promo 2: Under The Puppet 7:20
- How we feature you! 7:40
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: 1995 7:51
- Promo 3: 11:08
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 11:49
- Rob talks Fiber
- Rob talks why women love to date men with iPhones
- Holly Worton voices fun tweet from Saturday Morning Media 15:36
- We announce the winners of the #PMfun17 giveaway!
- Elsie advocates to join the Voxer group
- Chris Nesi tells us how cool Voxer is to build community and gather audience feedback 23:05
- Elsie thinks that automatically distributing content in all places will automatically build audience. NO. IT. DOES. NOT.
- WWDC iOS 11 beta and Apple’s Podcast App v 3.0
- Castro and iHeart Radio get super cool updates
- When you need another site other than the Libsyn Podcast Page
- What about your listeners asking questions when they leave a review in iTunes?
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT NEW PODCAST TAGS AND PODCAST ANALYTICS 47:14
- If you are an S-Town fan, there is a podcast called KunstlerCast
- Feedburner bites another podcaster in the arse
- Podcasting and JSON feeds
- Rob likes the title of an episode “There are no shortcuts, it takes a good show”
- The disdain when people wanna make money with podcasting right away
- Ad cutting announced for LibsynPRO
- How having an app for your show can really help you keep listeners
- A bit about Podsearch
- Stats, stats, stats: median and mean
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Rock Your Retirement
- Under The Puppet
- The Heart of Business for Coaching
- Holly Worton from The Business Mindset Podcast
- Chris Nesi from The House of #EdTech Podcast
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- New specs at Apple Support
- Castro update
- Breaker and JSON feeds
- Rob on Podcast Fast Track chatting about Apps
- WWDC session: Apple Podcasts
- The Unconventional Woman
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement, her newsletter about everything
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.