Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Inspired Entrepreneurs Guide Podcast 1:44
- A request, what do you want on the blog? 2:22
- Promo 2: Honestly Lisa 3:15
- How we feature you! 3:41
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: BRNDD 4:17
- Promo 3: Reflections of a Recovering Ugly Duckling 10:37
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 11:08
- Help us with a 30 second promo for The Feed!
- Audio feedback from Kevin Bachelor about recording more than one person 14:07
- A chat about Skype out and some name dropping
- Libsyn and iTunes in one, all about your iTunes URL, Scandinavian letters and ampersand.
- iHeart Radio, referrers and user agents
- Thoughts about podfading and consistency
- YouTube and Facebook cross posting to video do not affect your overall Libsyn stats
- Stats addiction and easy text posting to Libsyn
- Does putting times with shownotes increase downloads in an interview style show?
- How do you turn off the app?
- Nice Article in AllAccess.com all about the NAB podcasting sessions
- The NAB show floor, fancy mics and the Roland GO:Mixer
- We love Libsyn podcasters, you get extra love
- About Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts and the Smartphone App
- Talking about the podcast start-up bubble and WOM
- Discussing the simplest way to tell someone does not know podcasting
- W.H.A.C: the We Hate Apple Consortium and who they are
- Stats, stats, stats! The User Agent Edition
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- The Inspired Entrepreneurs Guide Podcast
- Honestly Lisa
- Reflections of a Recovering Ugly Duckling
- Kevin Bachelder from Tuning Into Scifi TV
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- May Podcasting QuickStart!
- NAB Show Wednesday: Podcasting Primers And More
- Smartphone App FAQs
- The Great Podcast War of 2017
- Podcasting Best Practices: Study
- New Media Interviews
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.