Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Kicking it with Daree 1:43
- A request, what do you want on the blog? 2:13
- Promo 2: Stronger Marriages Podcast 3:22
- How we feature you! 3:54
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Podcast Meander 4:21
- Promo 3: 21st Century Hannah 11:00
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 11:52
- We’re getting close to the the Podcast Page update deadline!
- Proper size for header artwork is 1920 x 480
- Apple Podcasts and the new badge!
- Apple’s Podcast Connect will be doing scheduled maintenance April 22
- What Apple says about using spammy author tags 🙄
- Support of playback of Podcasts in the iMessages app with iOS 10.3
- Sponsorship question, what exactly do you need to present to advertisers?
- Put your episode title in right away when you’re editing in Libsyn
- What is the code at the end of your iTunes link so it opens iTunes? Asks Stephanie 33:36
- Have any of you used the new interview functionality in the Anchor app?
- Yay for SEO feedback!
- Ringr now supports lightning mics for the iPhone
- Can we find out what countries or states podcasters are from?
- Stuck RSS feeds
- Don’t keep checking with Rob about Spotify
- Push notifications on our podcast apps are so awesome!
- Stats time!!!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Migrating to the new Podcast Page Deadline is May 1!
- Support FAQs
- Apple rebrands iTunes Podcasts directory as Apple Podcasts, new badge for publishers to use
- iTunes banners
- Apple Podcasts Identity Guidelines
- Anchor adds interviews to create a powerful mobile recording studio
- Podcasting & Yoga with Libsyn’s Community Relations Manager: Marketing A Go Go Podcast #007
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.