Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: 3 Minute Weekend 1:29
- We have a support blog! 2:04
- Promo 2: The Why and The Buy 4:49
- How we feature you! 3:59
- Promo 3: Based on a True Story 5:18
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Subject:CINEMA 6:23
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 14:27
- The Libsyn Podcast Page reveal! And what to expect
- Congrats to Ray Ortega on his Podcasters’ Studio 100th episode!
- How to number your podcasts and special series of podcast episodes
- Let’s talk about hashtags on Facebook
- How do you measure engagement for your podcast, a discussion
- YOU need to keep your podcast episodes back ups
- An interesting way to get international PR for your podcast
- You can share the embed code for your libsyn custom player with others!
- The best dates and times to release podcasts
- A super cool way to share a bunch of your podcasts via Clammr
- Edie Cue from Apple mentions podcasts, it’s always nice when Apple talks about podcasting
- Great feedback from The Recovered Podcast re: the success with their show and their app
- Interesting stats on the type of numbers that you’re missing if you mark an episode explicit
- Oh no! All my reviews are gone! What happened!
- A new initiative! #TryPod is here!
- Stats, stats, stats!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The New Libsyn Podcast Pages walkthrough! Libsyn Live with Krystal and Elsie
- The Podcasters’ Studio Episode 100
- Custom Player tutorial FYI it’s the custom player with playlist!
- The Social Entrepreneurs Clammr marketing campaign
- Eddy Cue Apple is working on features for podcasts
- Recode YouTube Video 41:15 timecode
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podfest use coupon code shepodcasts for the 3 day event by 11/30 and get $77 off!
- Podfusion the workshop put on by She Podcasts!
- Training 2017 Conference
- Proclaim 17
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!