Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Pollsters 1:48
- How to get Libsyn support! 2:16
- Promo 2: Chefs Coast To Coast 6:26
- How we feature you! 7:49
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Begin Self Publishing Podcast 8:34
- Promo 3: Scifi scifi scifi 13:24
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 14:44
- The crappy sound of Rob’s AirPods
- Soapbox time! This time, it’s all about Hot Pod and Syndicated Media
- The best ways to promote your survey on your show
- Can you bring other platform’s data for Libsyn advertisers?
- Killer tips on getting your best podcast business card
- You guys, Podcast Movement submissions are open
- Something seems wonky in the world of Stitcher
- A breakdown of what Destinations are and how to use them!
- Alexa enable…these podcasts!
- A numbering your podcasts tip and R.I.P. Aurora
- Another discussion about https
- Using your website host to host your media files is not a thing. Podcast hosting is different than media hosting
- Going down the iTunes search rabbit hole “Clever is the enemy of clear” in iTunes
- What types of podcasts thrive in iTunes?
- No stats! But some stats questions answered!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- HotPod issue addressing the Syndicated Media discussion
- Podcast Movement submit to be a speaker
- Libsyn Support Blog
- Libsyn Support FAQs
- Libsyn Podcasting QuickStart Events
- FB thread discussion Rob’s AirPods audio quality
- Elsie’s new newsletter: Elsie’s Emergency Excitement Subscribe if you want a tiny bit of excitement on Saturday mornings
- Podfest Chronicles
- Podfest Pay It Forward
- Rob’s interview on Ringr’s new podcast My Worst Interview Ever
- Elsie was on Authority Factory Part 1 and Part 2
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podfest use coupon code shepodcasts for the 3 day event by 11/30 and get $77 off!
- Podfusion the workshop put on by She Podcasts!
- Training 2017 Conference
- Proclaim 17
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.