Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Nate’s Take 4:01
- The Libsyn Blog info 2:59
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The Quest For Magic and Steele 5:17
- Promo 2: Accidentally The Whole Tip 10:11
- How we feature you! 10:43
- Promo 3: The Jeep Talk Show 13:21
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 13:53
- Catch up with traveling Rob
- Elsie gives you the scoop on winning a free year of podcast hosting
- Goodness, when lawyers reach out to you to edit your content
- An indie developer reaches out to podcasters for some feedback about his social podcasting app idea
- James Altucher gives us the scoop on why we must podcast
- When people end up on one of your podcast episodes from years ago!
- It seems that podcasts.com was up for sale! Wonder who go it?
- What should we do about CTAs? audio via Kirsten 43:54
- An update on getting a YouTube take down notice for copyright music, and it’s not what you think!
- CBC Radio seems to be taking a serious stance again podcast aggregator apps
- How female Star Wars fans made Star Wars their own! Killer feedback from Sarah and Tricia! 59:09
- The best ways of using media coverage to get your podcast out there once you’ve gotten an awesome feature
- Going the local route to grow your audience, tip from Jemmy! 1:09:38
- Peeps, stop talking politics if you’ve never talked politics before
- Big brands getting into their own created and sponsored content….I guess Ad Week just figured it out
- Scientists are riding the podcast wave!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Nate’s Take
- Accidentally The Whole Tip
- The Jeep Talk Show
- Kirsten from Create If Writing
- Sarah and Tricia from Fan Girls Going Rogue
- Jemmy from Curve The Cube
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Why You Absolutely Must Do A Podcast
- How Long Should A Podcast Be?
- Why it’s time to start writing about podcasts as culture. Introducing our new weekly podcast column
- Podcasts.com for sale!
- Forum complaints against Orchard Music
- CBC threatens podcast app developer for using publicly available content, suggests ‘license fee model’
- How female fans made Star Wars their own
- Why some big brands are starting to produce their own podcasts
- Scientists ride the podcasting wave
- Elsie on Via Podcast: Elsie Escobar cuenta sus experiencias produciendo podcasts
- Elsie on Soiled Restroom Cinema: Do You Wanna Know A Secret
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podfest use coupon code shepodcasts for the 3 day event by 11/30 and get $77 off!
- Podfusion the workshop put on by She Podcasts!
- Training 2017 Conference
- Proclaim 17
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.