Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Grown Men Chopping It Up2:28
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:43
- Promo 2: Whistle Kick Martial Arts Studio 5:48
- How we feature you! 6:17
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Zen Commuter 7:06
- The rumor 11:29
- Promo 3: Elf Centered 15:00
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 15:33
- Rob made a newbie boo boo
- Consuming video podcasts on big TVs 17:33
- Do 3rd party apps look at the iTunes new feed tag?
- Marco Arment from Overcast gives us a developer’s perspective on how iTunes new feed tags are treated
- Ringr launched a destop app!
- It’s the beginning of the end of podcasts, oh my, and yes we discuss, soapbox and all
- Audible is getting in the podcasts game! Or are they?
- Stargate Pioneer asks about TuneIn displaying subscriber counts, and we get the asnwer straight from the source 32:20
- A very nice post by Tim Ferriss on podcasting and Rob is NOT on his soapbox. He liked it! He really liked it!
- Is there a good use for the subtitle field and tags? Question by Steve Stewart 41:42
- Having fun with Twitter questions!
- Podcast Awards are now open! Get ready to rally the troops!
- Emily gives us an update on Canva artwork sizes for iTunes
- Martin asks about the iRig Field Mic and Rob shares his opinion
- More patents for Microsoft!
- Why did you leave us segment 58:26
- No stats in this episode! And that’s on purpose 🙂
On The Libsyn Blog
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Trek Geeks
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Diabetes Connection
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Veteran’s Cafe
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Fat Father Chronicles
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Grown Men Chopping It Up
- Whistle Kick Martial Arts Studio
- Elf Centered from Saturday Morning Media
- The Zen Commuter
- Stargate Pioneer from GonnaGeek.com
- Steve Stewart from No Debt, No Credit, No Problem
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Google Play Music will reportedly launch its podcast section next week
- Google Play Music Podcasts Are Apparently Coming On April 18th
- Moser Roth Chocolate
- RINGR is now available for your desktop
- The Beginning Of The End For Podcasts
- Hot Pod: How big are Audible’s ambitions in changing short-form audio? Really, really big
- Where to request stats from TuneIn
- How I built a #1 ranked Podcast with 60M+ downloads
- The Podcast Awards
- Content Presentation based on Travel patterns
- Elsie and Dave on the Creative Studio Podcast
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Podcast Movement 2016 When you buy your ticket use the code ‘libsyn’ to get $50 off!
- Podcast Mid-atlantic
- Blogging While Brown
- The She Podcasts Brunch Bash!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.