Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: BonBonBreak 2:06
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:35
- Promo 2: AudSpots 3:48
- Promo 3: Podcast Junkies 6:57
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 7:30
- A bit of a discussion around Westwood’s One’s webinar about podcasting consumption and media buyers
- A Thanks, Podcasting conversation begins
- We announce the three winners for a year of podcast hosting!
- Another promotions! Get $50 off of your standalone podcast app
- We browse how many countries censor internet country all over the world!
- What if you were explicit and you changed your mind to clean? Does your Google Play Music podcast submission change as well?
- iTunes now wants you to pick either clean or explicit – you need to make a decision, period
- You can host your website wherever you like, but you do need to be much more mindful about where you host your media and RSS feed
- A little feedback about how to go about preparing for next year in the Libsyn system 39:04
- Levelator is not dead!
- The email about not sending an email a la Steve Stewart
- A confusing article about small businesses using audio to build their brands, and we clarify
- A bit more discussion about Blab as another source of podcast content and should you start a new podcast with it? 52:10
- Cross posting from another service on to Facebook does not in any way affect the algorithm
- A bit of talk about an 11 port USB C dock and the new 12 inch Macbook
- Help wanted section! Help wanted section!
- Surprising stats about the Mean and Median numbers through October – you’re gonna love them
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Podcast Junkies
- Mark Dillon from The Organize Mindfully Podcast
- Janet from Get Social Health
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Westwood One’s podcasting webinar
- Thanks, Podcasting RSS feed
- Thanks, Podcasting in iTunes – Please subscribe!
- Make Plans to Submit a Smartphone App for Your Podcast in January – Save $50
- Levelator has been updated! You can use it with El Capitan!
- Libsyn Support FAQs
- Libsyn Support Blog
- Small Businesses Use Audio to Build Their Brands
- Buffer and 3rd party apps
- Hydra Dock – with a 11 port USB C dock for the 2015 FANLESS MacBook
- QDNow Network job: Associate Marketing Manager
- New Mommy Media podcast editor job
- The Race To Dominate The World Of Podcasting
- Free Bossjock, editing audio on your iOS and publishing to Libsyn
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.