Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: How You Can Save The World 1:46
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:26
- Promo 2: The Jock and Nerd Podcast 3:43
- How we feature YOU 4:13
- Promo 3: Odd Man Out 5:19
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 5:46
- What we did for International Podcast Day
- iTunes is finally showing your last 300 episodes! Yipee for all
- What happened to independent podcast apps after iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.2 is out and it’s solved the Podcasts App issue
- El Capitan was released! Some advice for you podcasters that wanna update
- Let’s talk about iTunes and spamming the title and author fields – SOAPBOX TIME!
- Destinations are a great plus for podcasting and a little more about searching for podcasts. Feedback from Jeff 24:44
- A reminder of what is needed for you to have your show on Spotify!
- Skype went down and podcasters were sad
- Holy cats! Patreon got hacked!
- What is our take on subscribeonandroid.com?
- What’s the scoop on repurposing an existing podcast to create a new podcats?
- Product Hunt now has a podcast section
- A destinations tip
- What do we know about Satchel Player?
- Stats time! Get the latest Mean and Median numbers for all podcasts hosted with us!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- International Podcast Day
- Apple releases El Capitan
- Skype outage
- She Podcasts Ep 68 on Skype alternatives link will be live on Monday October 5 at 6am EST
- Gigabytes of user data from hack of Patreon donations site dumped online
- The Satchel Player
- Elsie on the 21st Century Work Life Podcast
- The She Podcasts Media Kit
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
- Rob at Online Learning Conference
- Rob at the LA Podfest
- She Podcasts Webinar: Sponsors, Advertisers and Media Kits for ALL Podcasters
Wanna start a podcast? SIGN UP!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.