Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: The Podcast Digest 1:39
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:13
- Promo 2: Modern Mouse Radio 3:38
- How we feature YOU 4:08
- Promo 3: 5:58
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 6:28
- A little discussion about podcasting, radio and measurement
- Another podcasting patent to discuss
- Someone is no longer going LAME for their encoding!
- Great feedback about Trek.fm and the Parsec Awards
- Kevin Bachelder from Tuning in to SciFi.Tv shares about DragonCon 27:42
- This is the first time that we chat about Facebook Ads and podcasting
- There is a lot more to Facebook Ads than you think
- A great article about the possibility of podcasting moving into main stream jargon AND having a podcast to put people to sleep
- Why don’t my shownotes appear in the Apple App?
- There’s a very interesting new feature on Shifty Jelly Pocket Cast!
- We got more stats for you all about technology and use agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Do Your Podcasts Hurt Your Ratings?
- TVEyes Awarded Patent for Contextually Relevant Advertisements Appearing on Internet Video and Audio Players
- Parsec Awards
- Claire Pelletreau’s FB Ads Guide NO OPTIN REQUIRED
- Claire’s Get Paid Podcast
- The Sleep With Me podcast
- A Podcast By Any Other Name Is Still A Podcast
- Pocket Casts now lets you spy on what people nearby are listening to
- Rob on MacVoices talking about the iPad
It’s time for another Podcasting Quick-Start
This is an amazing webinar to share with anyone that is looking to start a podcast!
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.