Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :21
- Promo 1: Blind Faith Live 1:42
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:08
- Promo 2: HealthCare Tech Talk 9:08
- Feedback from The World of Mouth: Small Business Series 9:37
- How to get featured on the blog and podcast 9:51
- Promo 3: Learning Machines 101 10:57
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 11:26
- A podcast marketing strategy from Jacy Elsesser from the Fix It Home Improvement podcast
- Is TuneIn Radio important?
- Copying and pasting all the same information over and over into the Libsyn dashboard and how to optimize the workflow – form filling.
- Feedback from listener about The Podcast Movement
- How email lists affect podcast launches.
- Using podcasting in education – is this a thing? Via The Big Seance Podcast 37:18
- What happened after the Healthcare Tech Podcast’s standalone app went live in Google Play and iOS
- Apple honored PG Holyfield on iTunes
- Stats time!!!! Looking at the median and mean numbers.
- Prepping for iOS 8.
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: My Everyday Awesome
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Wellpreneur Online Podcast
- Podcasting Luminary: Daniel J. Lewis
- Libsyn Live 5: how to podcast directly from an Android
- Libsyn Live 6: A full on walkthrough Libsyn’s iOS standalone apps
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- TuneIn Radio
- The directory of directories
- The Fix It Home Improvement
- Daily Easy English Expression Podcast
- Let’s Master English
- Text Expander from Smile
- Mommy’s Cocktail Hour
- Ivy Envy
- Big Seance.
- Podcasting for teachers
- Teacher’s guide on using podcasting in education
- Podcasting in education Wikispaces
- Directory of Podcast for Educators and schools
- 24 x 7 Mag featuring Healthcare Talk Podcast
- iTunes and PG Holyfield Page
- MobileChat Podcast featuring Rob
- Habitually Speaking Podcast featuring Elsie
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.