Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro – Rob’s not here! :13
- Promo 1: Hablando De Tecnologia 2:45
- On the Libsyn blog 3:15
- Promo 2: Resurrection Revealed 5:16
- How to get featured on The Feed and an introduction to Jessica Kupferman 5:45
- Cory Huff from Creative Insurgents 9:00
- Derrick Duplesy from Purpose Rockstar 9:20
- Promo 3: Slumberland 10:11
- Elsie and Jessica chat about podcast branding 10:41
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Hablando De Tecnologia
- Resurrection Revealed
- Cory Huff from Creative Insurgents
- Derrick Duplesy from Purpose Rockstar
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
Podcast Branding Question Links and Mentions by Jessica and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Lady Business Radio
- Podcasting School For Women
- @TheJParkinson says “@libsyn I have more of a statement. Make sure your website and social media URL’s are reasonably short, memorable and consistent!”
- @TheMoneyPlanSOS asks whether you should use the word podcast in your title and whether you should use the image of a microphone in your artwork.
- DHAP would really love to have all the answers
- Tanya from Single Bliss asks: what are the top three things that a new podcast should focus on in regards to branding and is it better to do your own intro/outro or outsource?
- Kathleen Kelly from Special Mouse asks a question about the legalities of having a Disney podcast. Oh my. All you Disney podcasters you must chime in!
- Carmen Spagnola from The Numinous Podcast asks about Calls To Action in podcasts and which ones work and which ones don’t.
- Stacy Harris from Hit The Mic asks about the importance if consistency not in the visual but in the sound like the music and outros and how the show is structured.
- Erik Johnson: The Podcast Coach – Episode 17 Create Your Podcast Brand
- Ariana Rabinovitch from Yoga & Beyond asks whether or not changing the name of her podcast is cool or not.
- Mel Avila from Raising Playful Tots asks about changing long standing show music.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.