Our very own Rob Walch will be speaking at Blogworld Expo NY May 25th!
Check out Rob here:
Yes, “they” do pay “real” money to advertise in digital media – and they’re paying more every year. Join this panel of experienced content producers with real world practice of selling their content as they share their thoughts and answer your questions about advertising in digital media.
Rob and David Prager will take on this topic at 2:30pm on May 25
There are many ways to make an app: build your own, partner with someone, or outsource entirely. In this panel of people from each path, you can finally understand the ins and out of each approach and pick you path to the app economy. There is no better way to learn than from someone who has been there before and this panel brings it all.
Rob, Jeff Hamilton and Jason Hoch will delve into the nitty gritty at 3:45pm on May 25
Podcasters Represent at BlogWorld NY!
After you’ve taken in all of Rob Walch’s sessions, here are a few more from some awesome podcasters addressing some pretty cool subjects 🙂
- Chris Penn: TODAY 2:30 Facebook Analytics- How to Know if You Reach Your Goals and Wed May 25 10:15am The Marketing Over Coffee Story
- Jason Van Orden: May 25 11:30am From Podcast To Sales Funnel- The (Other) IBM Story
- Cliff Ravenscraft: Thurs May 26 9am The Streaming Garage Story- Not The Usual Suspects In Talk Show- AND- The GSPN Story- Building A Community That Pays The Bills
- Paul Colligan: Wed May 25 11:30am An App In Every Store- Platforms Are For Wussies and May 26 5pm Closing Keynote- “New Media LIVE!” Talk Show
- David Prager: May 25 9am The Business of Digital Broadcasting, 2:30 [Yes Virginia, They Do Pay For Advertising- The Big Advertising Panel] and Thurs May 26 Building (And Keeping) An Online Audience Panel
There are TONS more that were not mentioned and so worth your time! Check out the full BlogWorld NY 2011 Schedule HERE!