Quick Episode Summary:
- Our big announcement!
- Rob reads the one-sheet that Spotify sent to their partners – and we’re one of the partners!
- 2:39 What does this mean to you as a Libsyn user? You have a Spotify destination that’s how.
- A little back story on the relationship.
- 3:38 How will this work with Spotify?
- This is all about how you will get your stats and all that stuff
- 4:20 This is only the initial launch, available to about 1% of Spotify customers in only a few countries – this will change.
- 4:38 This is about a growth opportunity, this is not a monetization opportunity.
- 4:55 If you are someone that says: “hey! I want my content to be out there on a platform that has 70 million users” then this is for you.
- 7:54 Spotify has a podcasting team!
- 8:30 How will you add your podcast to be available in Spotify once all the stats are worked out? Rob does a quick verbal walkthrough.
- 10:28 RE-cap
:: NOTE :: There will be more specific information published in the days to come, both as blog posts here and as support articles on the support FAQs section!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
Rob and Elsie IRL (In Real Life) Where are we going?
- Podcast Movement
- Podcast Movement Workshop For Women: Empower, Evolve, Expand with Elsie Escobar and Jessica Kupferman
- LA Podfest
- Online Learning Conference
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.