033 A Facebook In Line Player, There is No Magical Marketing Trick, Not Getting Traction? Should You Relaunch?
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: Daggers of the Mind 1:48
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:17
- Promo 2: Inside Virginia Tech Wrestling 5:08
- Promo 3: Podcraft from The Podcast Host 7:44
- Get yourself promoted!!! Promos are needed! 5:38
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 8:10
- Feedback from Kevin Bachelder about how they’ve handled milestones on his show 9:43
- OMG we have an inline player on Facebook!
- There is NO magical marketing trick – good content + easy access = build an audience
- What can apps be in the future – and how that applies to podcasting
- So ya, Deezer bought Stitcher
- The random strangeness of custom permalinks
- Garageband 10.0.3 Yosemite Update – there was one
- Should you relaunch your show when you’re not getting the numbers that you want? Feedback from Jon Cadiex 44:37
- Podcasting is hard and it can make you podfade – no joke
- A little portable sound booth Kickstarter project
- Podcasting stats, stats, stats!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- Daggers of the Mind
- Inside Virginia Tech Wrestling
- Kevin Bachelder from Tuning into SciFi TV Podcast
- Jon Cadieux from KBInsider.com
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Green UP Podcast
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Harrell Wrestling Talk Podcast
- Scare Your Ears Off: 18 Halloween Episodes To Fright & Delight
- Farewell Libsyn 3 You Were Loved
- Libsyn Live Event #9 November 6
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- One of iTunes’ Most Popular Podcasts is Made in Columbus
- The Future of Mobile Apps
- Deezer buys Stitcher via Techcrunch
- Garageband 10.0.3. The Good, The Bad and The Awesome
- Angie’s List Podcast Halloween Episode
- Libsyn Podcaster’s Halloween Episodes blog post
- P.M. For the Masses
- The Construction Industry Podcast
- Cesar’s Kickstarter
- She Podcasts Episode 15: B-word, You Don’t Know My Life aka No, I Will Not Give You An iTunes Review
- Snaprecorder portable recording studio Kickstarter
- Gary Leland’s Kickstarter for covering the Women’s College World Series
- Rob and Elsie on the Profitcast
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.