031 Exclusive Interview With Rick Calvert From New Media Expo Plus Adam Carolla And Mike August On Settling With The Patent Troll
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :13
- Promo 1: The Primal Scream Podcast 3:13
- On the Libsyn Blog 3:41
- Promo 2: The Independent Podcast 6:20
- News, Feedback and other things 6:54
- Voice Feedback from Dave Jackson 7:11
- Snippet from the Adam Carolla Podcast about the patent troll 10:10
- Promo 3: Random JB Musings 15:12
- Rob and Rick Calvert 15:50
- When is NMX?
- The purchase of the Podcast Awards and what does that mean?
- When the voting for the Podcast Awards will officially begin.
- NMX is now in April – and why that’s the coolest thing ever.
- “It’s geek heaven” says Rick Calvert
- If you are interested in speaking at NMX, submissions are open!
- There will be some incredible podcasting gear exhibitors at NMX
- The fundamental shift in mindset between NAB & NMX and why new media producers need to attend.
- When it comes to the Podcast Awards – how is the voting going to be done this year? We ask Rick! RICK wants feedback from YOU!
- New track leader for the Podcast Awards is….?
- Some personal history from Rob and Rick about days of old and why being at live events is super important.
- How you can be an ambassador for podcasting.
- Conclusion 42:04
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Special Mouse Podcast
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Hearts and Laserbeams
- Rich Eisen, Eric Stonestreet and Mike August on the Adam Carolla Show
- The School of Podcasting
- Amateur Traveler wins Lowell Thomas Travel Journalism Competition!
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.