030 Podcast Patent Troll Has A Win, Your Podcast Not Updating in iTunes and iOS 8 and iPhone 6 Podcasting Discussion
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :13
- Promo 1: It’s Called Life 2:28
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:58
- Promo 2: The Busy Creator Podcast 5:17
- Get yourself promoted! 5:43
- Promo 3: Disney Dream Girls 7:52
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 8:38
- Update on your podcast episodes not updating in iTunes
- Podcast artwork specs have changed for iTunes
- The Podcast Awards update
- What about using the ITPC podcast link to have people subscribe to your podcast?
- iOS8 and the iPhone 6 and podcasting
- Should you use one Libsyn account to host multiple podcasts or get separate accounts?
- Getting more listener engagement
- What Libsyn account should you upgrade to from an audio to video podcast? 44:11
- Commentary on the latest EFF update about the podcast troll win
- Where have Rob and Elsie been and where are they going in the podcasting world?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog, Podcasting Links and mentions
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- The Podcast Awards!
- After Setback in Texas, the Fight Against Podcasting Patent Troll Will Continue
- PDF of the verdict of Personal Audio vs CBS
- Elsie on The Podcaster’s Roundtable – Episode 34 all about podcasting conference
- Women in podcasting interview for Podcaster News with Elsie
- The Podcast Report
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.