015 How To Get More Feedback From Your Listeners, Gary Leland from The Podcast Movement, Tagging and Categories Within Libsyn
Quick Episode Summary:
- Shout-Out To Gamertag Radio 1:05
- The Gass House Podcast Promo 3:17
- Dave Gertler from The Tennis Days Podcast 3:47
- New Podcasting Groups for Women on Facebook 5:28
- Switched On Podcast Promo 8:51
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts on the Libsyn Blog 9:40
- Cybrcast Podcast Promo 14:39
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 14:54
- Congrats to Mur Lafferty!
- How to get more FEEDBACK for your show.
- Teaching your audience how to consume your podcast – do you have a tutorial?
- Rob’s 5 year old son has a podcast.
- Lot’s of people having issues with Feedburner feeds and others this week
- Anybody out there using Feedblitz?
- Mobile podcast download stats – re-visited – thanks Steve Stewart 😉
- How best to use tags and categories within Libsyn; Thank you DisAfterDark, Jessica Kupferman and Sandy Sidhu for the questions!
- Gary Leland and Rob chat about The Podcast Movement 1:00:36
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
- The Gass House with James Gass
- Switched On with Ludwina Dautovic
- Tennis Days with Dave Gertler
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting Links
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Gass House Podcast
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Switched On
- Happy 9th Birthday Gamertag Radio!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob, Elsie and Gary
- Our SpeakPipe Feedback page! Leave us feedback 🙂
- Mur Lafferty on USA Today
- Windows 8 has a dedicated podcast app
- You’d be surprised what motivates people – Techcrunch article
- Commoncraft video: Podcasting in plain english
- Jpeg mini – Rob’s mini image editor
- Porter’s Podcast aka Rob’s son
- Libsyn’s Tumblr support
- Support video at the top of the page, by Krystal where she talks about categories and tags in iTunes
- Byword the text editing app Elsie uses to edit shownotes
- Stitcher listener of the year
- The Podcast Movement
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FREE SMARTPHONE APPS FOR THE FEED!